27th February 2021, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Anaesthesiology admission in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to apply for a Diploma in Anaesthesiology course from Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff rank also.

20th March 2021, 02:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Anaesthesiology admission in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study Diploma in Anaesthesiology at Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the performance in MGM PGCET (Mahatma Gandhi Mission Post Graduation Common Entrance Test)/PG NEET. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed MBBS degree recognized from a Medical Council of India. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.mgmuhs.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?