21st June 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course?

Hello,
Can I know the scope of Diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking? I am interested to do this course but worried about its scope.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  2. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  3. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  5. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  6. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  7. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the jobs I can apply for after completion of post graduation diploma computer hardware and networking course?
  9. Can i do degree after Hardware and Networking Diploma?
  10. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  11. After 3 years Diploma in Hardware and Networking can I do B.Tech in Computer Science?
  12. Details of doing Apprenticeship in Computer Hardware Networking? -- [New]
  13. Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?
  14. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  15. B.E after TYBCOM and Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking? Any other course?
  16. Best institute in Delhi to do diploma in computer hardware and networking in Delhi?
  17. What is the job scope after B.Sc. completion in Hardware & Networking field?
  18. Can I do BSc or B.Tech computers after doing 1 year diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking and passing intermediate 5 years back in commerce?
23rd June 2016, 01:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I know the scope of Diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking? I am interested to do this course but worried about its scope.
Those who completed their Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course can find career opportunities in reputed companies which involved in manufacturing computers and assembling components. Apart from this one can also open consultancy like, installation of computer system, its service and maintenance etc. The candidate can also work as a,

- Junior Engineer
- Design Assistant
- Senior Technical Assistant in Research and development
- Quality Controller
- Hardware Tester
- Shop floor manger
23rd June 2016, 02:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
The Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course is a very useful course for those who looking for job in the hardware and networking field.
After completion of the course the aspirant can work in various organizations. Because all organizations work with computers and networking, so they need hardware and networking engineers. The candidates can work as System Support Executive, System Engineer, Network Support Engineer, System Administrator, Hardware Engineer and can do system assembling through private business etc. These are all some of the scope of studying the Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course.
23rd June 2016, 06:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very good that you are interested to opt Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking course. The above said course has a wide variety of scope in the upcoming Industry. After the completion of the course you can work in some reputed companies.
You can work as:-

System Administrator
Network Administrator
Network Engineer
Technical Support
Technical Engineer
IT Technician
IT Administrator
Field Service Technician etc.
23rd June 2016, 11:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There are various career opportunity after completion of the course, you need not worry about it. You can go for higher studies as well as you can opt for job ion various organization.

After completion of your Diploma if you wish to get admission in degree course, you should opt for LEET/JELET examination and after completion of the course, you will be very much eligible for admission in degree course in any good college directly in 2nd year.

Moreover, you can opt for job in various IT organizations such as TCS, WIPRO, Accenture, etc. You should keep on looking for any such vacancy and as and when any such notification is released, you should grab in and appear for the interview and I am sure you will get selected.
20th March 2021, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Well Even I had the same interest but a diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking would be 3 years long, I would recommend you to go for ITI certification for Computer Hardware & Networking they even provide you 1 year apprenticeship after completion of your course which duration is 1 year and fees is 1900/- more less for reserved candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?