13th September 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in IIFA India College of Design and Professional Studies? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to get admission in IIFA India College of Design and Professional Studies for studying Diploma course of Computer Science and Technology. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this institute for studying this course. Please tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

17th September 2019, 01:32 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in IIFA India College of Design and Professional Studies? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The admission to Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in IIFA India College of Design and Professional Studies is through entrance examination conducted by IIFA India College of Design and Professional Studies itself.

The educational qualification required to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in IIFA India College of Design and Professional Studies is 10+2 passed with mathematics as a mandatory subject.

Contact Address:-
IIFA India College of Design and Professional Studies
E-704-A, Opposite Nissan Service Centre,
EPIP Sitapura Industrial Area, Jaipur,
Rajasthan 302022

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?