13th September 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in IIFA India College of Design and Professional Studies? Possibility to get direct admission?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee structure of Diploma in Computer Science and Technology course which is available in IIFA India College of Design and Professional Studies. I don’t know about the fee expenses so I need to know about the fee structure of each semester. And also let me know that it is possible for getting direct admission for this course?

17th September 2019, 01:40 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in IIFA India College of Design and Professional Studies? Possibility to get direct admission?

The expenses of Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in IIFA India College of Design and Professional Studies would be Rs.45,000.

Yes, you can certainly get admission to Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in IIFA India College of Design and Professional Studies directly under open category. However, you would need to contact the IIFA India College of Design and Professional Studies at the given address:-

Contact Address:-
IIFA India College of Design and Professional Studies
E-704-A, Opposite Nissan Service Centre,
EPIP Sitapura Industrial Area, Jaipur,
Rajasthan 302022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?