27th August 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery admission in School of Nursing Kolkata? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing Kolkata. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, which are the entrance exams I have to appear? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

15th October 2022, 01:36 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery admission in School of Nursing Kolkata? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, candidates have to appear in the entrance exam to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery .

Candidates must have 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

No, age criteria for this course.
15th October 2022, 08:05 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery admission in School of Nursing Kolkata? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Those candidates who have completed their 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

Duration of this course is 1 year.

No, entrance exam is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?