8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BSc(Nursing) Honours in WB Government College of Nursing Kolkata? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, I am planning to do BSc(Nursing) Honours in WB Government College of Nursing Kolkata. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in WB Government College of Nursing Kolkata for BSc(Nursing) Honours course. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks for securing admission.

11th September 2019, 05:02 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Nursing) Honours in WB Government College of Nursing Kolkata? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The admission to Bachelor of science(Nursing) in West Bengal Government College of Nursing Kolkata is through the entrance examination conducted by West Bengal Government College of Nursing.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of science(Nursing) in West Bengal Government College of Nursing Kolkata is 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or equivalent examination with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board or university.

Contact Address:-
West Bengal Government College of Nursing
244, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Rd Flyover,
Sreepally, Bhowanipore, Kolkata,
West Bengal 700020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?