10th October 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Professional Management and Technology Raipur? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Professional Management and Technology Raipur. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, which are the entrance exams I have to appear? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

12th September 2022, 11:58 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Professional Management and Technology Raipur? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is no entrance exam is available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering .

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
13th September 2022, 12:05 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Professional Management and Technology Raipur? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

No, entrance exam is available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
14th September 2022, 02:17 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their 12th deg with the subject Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

No, entrance exam is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?