21st November 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Moradabad Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Moradabad Institute of Technology for MTech(Mechanical Engineering)? I am interested to do this MTech course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

24th November 2019, 09:59 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Moradabad Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for admissions to study Master of Technology(Mechanical Engineering) in the Moradabad Institute of Technology.

You must have a valid score card from Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering or UPSEE.

The minimum cutoff marks required to get admission in Master of Technology(Mechanical Engineering) in the Moradabad Institute of Technology would be 45%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?