5th October 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Khandoli Institute of Technology Giridih? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Mining Engineering from Khandoli Institute of Technology Giridih. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for the admission.

11th October 2019, 01:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Khandoli Institute of Technology Giridih? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study the Diploma in Mining Engineering at Khandoli Institute of Technology Giridih. Admission selection is done through JCECE (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination). The cutoff marks depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test and keeps on changing year over year.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in science stream with Mathematics with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.kitg.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?