7th October 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Pharmacy in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to get admission in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research for studying Diploma course of Pharmacy. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this institute for studying this course. Please tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

12th October 2019, 03:02 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Pharmacy in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The admission to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research would be through Maharashtra
Common Entrance test(MHT-CET) conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra followed by Centralized Allotment Process.

The total number of seats available to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research is 120.

You can visit the website http://www.indrayanividyamandir.org/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?