26th July 2019, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to apply for BPharm(Pharmacology) course in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

30th July 2019, 04:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for BPharm(Pharmacology) course in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

Eligible candidates have to clear the State Level Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by the State Government for the admission to study the Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) course at the St. Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences.

Cut off marks required for the admission varies from one year to another year based on the demand for the Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) course. Therefore, interested candidates can contact the institute for more details on the same. St. Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Click Here
30th July 2019, 08:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is an entrance exam available to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Candidates have to appear in the State Level Common Entrance Test conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Admissions are based on the order of merit of entrance test subject to the rules of reservation.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 55% of marks in Science Subjects from any recognized board to be eligible for BPharm(Pharmacology).

More information is available at;
http://www.stpeters.in/academics.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?