28th December 2019, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician in GSL Medical College and General Hospital Rajahmundry? Possibility to get direct admission?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee structure of Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician course which is available in GSL Medical College and General Hospital Rajahmundry. I don’t know about the fee expenses so I need to know about the fee structure of each semester. And also let me know that it is possible for getting direct admission for this course?

15th January 2020, 12:02 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician in GSL Medical College and General Hospital Rajahmundry? Possibility to get direct admission?

The fee structure of each semester for the Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technician at GSL Medical College and General Hospital Rajahmundry is given below.

** First semester = Rs.23500

** Second semester = Rs.23500

** Third semester = Rs.23500

** Fourth semester = Rs.23500

The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the GSL Medical College and General Hospital Rajahmundry on the basis of written test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?