14th August 2020, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Regulations in Agricultural Biotechnology admission in TERI School of Advanced Studies? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do PG Diploma in Regulations in Agricultural Biotechnology from TERI School of Advanced Studies. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, which are the entrance exams I have to appear in? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

15th August 2020, 03:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Regulations in Agricultural Biotechnology admission in TERI School of Advanced Studies? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is no such entrance examination is available to study PG Diploma in Regulations in Agricultural Biotechnology at TERI School of Advanced Studies. Admission selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in the last qualifying examination and performance in personal interview. The cutoff marks are finalized by the institute.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in the relevant field or equivalent from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.terisas.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?