14th August 2020, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the per semester fee structure of PG Diploma in Regulations in Agricultural Biotechnology in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course fee of PG Diploma in Regulations in Agricultural Biotechnology which is available in TERI School of Advanced Studies. Can you please tell me about the fee structure per semester for this course?

15th August 2020, 03:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the per semester fee structure of PG Diploma in Regulations in Agricultural Biotechnology in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

PG Diploma in Regulations in Agricultural Biotechnology at TERI School of Advanced Studies is a 1 year duration course and is divided into 2 semesters. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Semester I - Rs.125000
Semester II - Rs.105000
Total - Rs.2.3 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.terisas.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?