12th December 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Exemption available in Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam 2019 for OBC candidates?

Hi everyone, I am interested to appear in Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam for Diploma course admission. I would like to know about the exemption available in Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam of next year for the OBC candidates. I have searched alot but couldn’t find it so I need your help to find out. Kindly help me.

20th December 2018, 09:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemption available in Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam 2019 for OBC candidates?

For OBC non creamy layer candidates, there will be benefit of reservation and age relaxation available. Other than these two things, there is not much available for you.

The application fee will be same like General candidates. Also, if you want to claim OBC reservation, you need a non creamy layer certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?