10th April 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in Poona College of Pharmacy?

Hello friends, I want to know about the fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry which is available in Poona College of Pharmacy. Kindly tell me what would be the over all fee expenses of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

13th April 2019, 12:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in Poona College of Pharmacy?

=> The fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in Poona College of Pharmacy is Rs.45100.

=> The duration of Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in Poona College of Pharmacy is 1 year.

ELIGIBILITY: The candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?