10th April 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in Poona College of Pharmacy?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry course in Poona College of Pharmacy. I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course? I have little doubt on it. Kindly suggest me whether is it beneficial or not?

13th April 2019, 12:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in Poona College of Pharmacy?

Poona College of Pharmacy

Yes, it is beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry at Poona College of Pharmacy.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Paud Rd, Rambaug Colony, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra 411038
Phone: 020 2543 7237
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?