21st July 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Biomedical Engineering in AV Parekh Technical Institute?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering. I would like to know about the course fee of Diploma in Biomedical Engineering which is available in AV Parekh Technical Institute. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses of this course.

23rd July 2019, 08:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Biomedical Engineering in AV Parekh Technical Institute?

As per information available, fee expenses of Diploma in Biomedical Engineering in AV Parekh Technical Institute is around Rs. 3000/-.
However you can contact the institute directly for exact fee details;

Address;
A. V. PAREKH TECHNICAL INSTITUTE, RAJKOT
Tagore Road,
Opposite. Hemu Gadhavi Hall, Rajkot - 360001

Contact No. 912812480175
EMAIL: [email protected]
23rd July 2019, 11:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Biomedical Engineering in AV Parekh Technical Institute?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Biomedical Engineering in AV Parekh Technical Institute is Rs.30200 per year.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Biomedical Engineering in AV Parekh Technical Institute is 3 years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Tagore Road, Opp. Hemu Gadhavi Hall
Rajkot, Gujarat 360001, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?