28th July 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Engineering in Engineer's Training Centre Kochi?

Hello, I would like to study Diploma in Computer Engineering from Engineer's Training Centre Kochi. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the course fee of this course asap.

1st August 2019, 05:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Engineering in Engineer's Training Centre Kochi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to study Diploma in Computer Engineering from Engineer's Training Centre Kochi. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the course fee of this course asap.

The fee structure of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in the Engineer’s Training Centre, Kochi is given below:

Fee – Rs 15,000 per semester

Admission fee – Rs 4,000

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
2nd August 2019, 12:21 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Engineering in Engineer's Training Centre Kochi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Engineering in Engineer's Training Centre Kochi:

The candidate required to apply the Fee of Rs 15,000 per semester and the Admission fee is Rs 4,000

Official website -> Click Here!!
2nd August 2019, 02:33 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The fee expenses to study Diploma in Computer Engineering at the Engineer's Training Centre, Kochi is Rs.15000 per semester. This is a 3 year duration course and divided into 6 semesters. The admission fee of Rs.4000 plus course fee had to be paid at the time of admission.

I am also giving you the training centre website link for your reference that is www.etcengineering.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?