11th March 2020, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Engineer's Training Centre Kochi?

Respected Sir, I am going to get admission in Engineer's Training Centre Kochi for studying Diploma in Civil Engineering course. I don't know about the fee expenses of this course. Can you please tell me about the admission as well as semester wise fee expenses of this Diploma course?

26th August 2022, 03:48 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Engineer's Training Centre Kochi?

The admission procedure to do Diploma in Civil Engineering is, candidates must have 10th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam Delhi CET and AP JEE.
26th August 2022, 03:51 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Engineer's Training Centre Kochi?

The admission procedure to do Diploma in Civil Engineering is candidates must have 10th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
31st August 2022, 06:40 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Those candidates who have completed 10th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?