18th May 2019, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Computer Science Engineering from Patna Sahib Polytechnic College. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

22nd May 2019, 08:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College?

The fee expenses to study a Diploma in Computer Science Engineering at Patna Sahib Polytechnic College is around Rs.35000 per annum.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.psgc.org.
23rd May 2019, 01:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Computer Science Engineering from Patna Sahib Polytechnic College. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

The fee structure of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering at Patna Sahib Polytechnic College is given below:

Fee for the course – Rs 35,000 per year (approximately)

Students have to contact the Patna Sahib Polytechnic College for exact fee details. Meritorious students can get cash awards from the Patna Sahib Polytechnic College. Those students who have obtained University Rank between 1 and 10 in a semester are awarded with cash in the range of Rs 2,100 to Rs 11,000.
23rd May 2019, 07:35 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The fee expenses for studying Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College is given below:-

First Year fee:-Rs.35,000

Second Year fee:-Rs.35,000

Third Year fee:-Rs.35,000

You can check the website for details regarding other details:-http://psgc.org
23rd May 2019, 09:53 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course which is offered by Patna Sahib Polytechnic College is around Rs. 37,500/-
The total amount of fees has been calculated based on all years or semesters. The actual fees may vary.
24th May 2019, 12:53 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, the approximate fee structure of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering at Patna Sahib Polytechnic College will be Rs. 35,000 per year. However, please directly visit Patna Sahib Polytechnic College for more details regarding the fee structure of the Diploma in Computer Science Engineering. the scholarship will also be awarded to the student, who got the rank between 1st and 10th in a semester.

Official website -> www.psgc.org/
24th May 2019, 12:56 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College is Rs.25860 per year.

=> The duration of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College is three years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Vaishali, Patna-Muzaffarpur Highway Bhagwanpur, 844114
Phone: 06224 245 044
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?