14th April 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering which is available in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also of this course. Waiting for your response.

19th April 2019, 12:29 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering which is available in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also of this course. Waiting for your response.
The fees expense for the Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in Patna Sahib Polytechnic college are Rs-35000 per Year and course structure of the program is involves the Engineering Mechanics and materials, Technical drawing, Elementary Workshop practice, Electrical Engineering, Electronic components, and devices, Principles of Digital Electronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?