11th August 2018, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak?

Hello friends, I want to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management which is available in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak. Kindly tell me what would be the over all fee expenses of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

29th June 2019, 06:05 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak is Rs.36500 to Rs.40000.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak is 1 year.

CONTACT ADDRESS

5KM, Rohtak Panipat Highway, NH-71A, Makrauli Kalan
Rohtak, Haryana 124006, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?