30th April 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?

Hello friends, I want to know about the fee expenses of Diploma course in Banking & Finance which is available in Annex College of Management Studies. Kindly tell me what would be the over all fee expenses of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  2. Does Annex College of Management Studies offer job assistance to Banking & Finance Diploma candidates?
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?
  5. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  10. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  11. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  13. Fee expenses of BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University? -- [New]
  14. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  15. Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Banking Management in RNIS College of Financial Planning?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  18. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
14th February 2019, 01:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies is Rs.46100.

=> Diploma in Banking & Finance is a Diploma level Banking course. The duration of this course is 1 year.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

BD-91, Salt Lake City, Sec I
Kolkata700064, Wengal 700064, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?