1st August 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in Prestige Institute of Management and Research?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Event Management from Prestige Institute of Management and Research. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

4th August 2019, 04:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in Prestige Institute of Management and Research?

Prestige Institute of Management and Research offers Diploma in Event Management course. Duration of this course is 1 year comprising 2 semesters in full-time mode. Tuition fee of Diploma in Event Management course is Rs. 25,000 per semester.
4th August 2019, 11:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in Prestige Institute of Management and Research?

The fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management at Prestige Institute of Management and Research is Rs.19845. Diploma in Event Management is a Diploma level Event Management course. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education. The course duration of Diploma in Event Management is 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?