27th March 2019, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

31st March 2019, 01:40 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology is given below.

=> As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology is Rs.32500 per year.

=> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a twelfth level Diploma course and the duration of this course is 3 years after 10th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?