27th March 2019, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology for studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

15th April 2019, 04:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Admission procedure for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology is:-

==> Admission is based on the performance of DET Entrance exam.

==> Candidate must have done 12th class with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.

I am also giving you the Institute website name for your preference that is www.oiet.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?