10th January 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Museology and History of Indian Arts in Osmania University?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do PG Diploma in Museology and History of Indian Arts from Osmania University. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

15th January 2019, 05:49 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Museology and History of Indian Arts in Osmania University?

Duration of PG Diploma in Museology and History of Indian Arts in Osmania University is one academic year. Total fee for PG Diploma in Museology and History of Indian Arts in Osmania University is around Rs. 2200/- including of application, registration, examination, security deposit and other applicable Fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students? 9 22nd May 2016 12:05 PM
Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering 15 30th August 2015 08:12 PM
List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same? 2 13th May 2015 09:33 PM
Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities? 14 27th April 2014 10:42 AM
Is there any vacancy for B.Tech Chemical engineering jobs in any chemical industry 2 12th November 2013 08:36 PM