24th October 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How to approach for Railway job after Diploma in Tool and Die training?

Sir, I am prashob and completing the training for tool and die diploma course. I want to get a railway job. Please advice to me how approach to this kind of job

8th November 2022, 09:36 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach for Railway job after Diploma in Tool and Die training?

Candidates who have an Engineering degree or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical Computer Science, IT, or Electronics Instrumentation can apply. There is a number of ways to get a job in railways and it all depends upon your qualifications.

1. Group D - Minimum qualification required is 10+2 and the examination is conducted by Railway Recruitment Cell. This will be the lowest in the hierarchy and have to do all kinds of work given by the supervisors.

2. Group C - Minimum qualification is graduate and for the technical post, you need a diploma or degree for Junior Engineer and SSE post respectively. The examination is conducted by Railway Recruitment Cell.

3. Group B - No recruitment for this class, internally employees from Group C are promoted to Group B by conducting the LDCE examination.

4. Group A - Examination is conducted by UPSC every year for degree holders in the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Telecommunication branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?