17th November 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Primary Music Teacher after doing Visharad in Singing?

I have done visharad in singing. Now can i apply in kendriya navodaya vidyalaya for primary music teacher job?

3rd May 2018, 07:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Primary Music Teacher after doing Visharad in Singing?

As par my knowledge, anyone who has a degree of Bachelor of Arts in Music, can get a job for Primary Music Teacher in Government school. Visharad is a 3 year course affiliated to Akhil Bharatiya Gandharv Mahavidyalaya Mandal (ABGMM) Delhi and it is equal to Bachelor of arts in Music. So I think you are eligible to get this job. In order to get Primary Music Teacher job you must have qualified the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the concerned government.
3rd May 2018, 04:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Primary Music Teacher after doing Visharad in Singing?

As par my knowledge, anyone who has a degree of Bachelor of Arts in Music, can get a job for Primary Music Teacher in Government school. Visharad is a 3 year course affiliated to Akhil Bharatiya Gandharv Mahavidyalaya Mandal (ABGMM) Delhi and it is equal to Bachelor of arts in Music. So I think you are eligible to get this job. In order to get Primary Music Teacher job you must have qualified the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the concerned government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?