16th November 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for LLB course after completing Diploma in Commercial practice?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Commercial practice and after completing it I want to apply for LLB course. I want to know how can I apply for LLB course after completing Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take B.Com after completing diploma in commercial practice? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Further studies options after completing Diploma in Commercial Practice long time back?
  3. How to do ICWA after completing B.Com? I have completed diploma course in commercial practice
  4. Is it possible to study ICAI course after completing Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice?
  5. What should I study after completing diploma in commercial and computer practice?
  6. Is diploma in commercial practice equivalent to FY B.Com?
  7. Is the diploma in commercial practice equivalent to FY B.com?
  8. Am I eligible to qualify for group exam after completing diploma in commercial practice?
  9. How to study Chartered Accountant after completing commercial practice in diploma
  10. How to go for distance education in Bagalkot after completing diploma in commercial practice?
  11. How will be my career if opt for diploma in commercial practice or diploma in business administration?
  12. Procedure to get admission for 2nd year of B.Com course after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice in ITI?
  13. Am I eligible to join M.Com in Bangalore University after completing diploma in commercial practice in Bangalore Technical Board?
  14. Can I study distance MBA through state level shorthand exam and after completion of 3 years Diploma in Commercial Practice?
  15. Is diploma in commercial practice equivalent to FY.B.Com?
  16. B.tech after diploma in commercial and computer practice -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to do BA through correspondence mode after completion of diploma in commercial practice?
  18. Which diploma course is best if I have interest in Social Servicing?
20th November 2016, 05:08 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for LLB course after completing Diploma in Commercial practice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Commercial practice and after completing it I want to apply for LLB course. I want to know how can I apply for LLB course after completing Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, it is not possible to apply for LLB course after completing Diploma in Commercial Practice course. The LLB course is eligible for the candidates who have passed a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. They should scored at least 45% marks in their graduation to apply for LLB. The admission to the LLB course will be done through a common entrance test like CLAT. The course duration is three years. So you have to complete graduation in any discipline to apply for the LLB course (3 years).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?