25th July 2020, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing Diploma Mechanical course?

Hello Sir, I am a Mechanical Engineering student of Diploma program. I want to join Indian Air Force as Pilot. Kindly tell me how I can join Indian Air Force in this way after completing my Diploma Mechanical course?

29th July 2020, 02:27 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing Diploma Mechanical course?

Sorry you can't become air force officer with diploma course if you are age is more than 19.5 year. If it is less than 19.5 than you have a chance of NDA examination.
For which I think you are not eligible.

You will have 2 opportunity after your graduation course which will CDS examination and AFCAT examination.
For both upper age limit is 24 years.

First of all you have to complete a graduation course and your age must not exceed 24 years than only you will be eligible to become air force officer post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?