3rd June 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course after completing10th being a 14 years old candidate?

Hello,
I am Nithisha. I have completed my 10th with 9.2 CGPA. Now I want to join in Agriculture Diploma course but eligibility to appear for entrance exam is 15 years for a candidate. But I am just 14 years old. Now, what shall I do now?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) without 12th if completed 2 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
  2. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  3. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Agriculture course if secured 50% in Matriculation?
  5. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  6. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  7. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  8. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  9. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  11. Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?
  12. What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?
  13. Am I eligible to study 5 years and 2 years Agriculture Diploma courses after completing 10th?
  14. Is it possible to do job and continue studies through Distance Education if completed 3 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
  15. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  16. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  17. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  18. Percentage required in SSC to study Diploma in Agriculture?
8th June 2015, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course after completing10th being a 14 years old candidate?

No, you cannot get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture course if you are 14 years old. Since, the minimum age limit required to appear in entrance examination is 15 years, being a 14 years old candidate, you are not eligible to apply for entrance examination and you cannot get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course.
9th June 2015, 08:19 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course after completing10th being a 14 years old candidate?

To get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course, you should appear for the Agriculture polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in such exam, then you will get admission in any college, which is offering Diploma in Agriculture course. If you can secure a good rank, then you can easily get admission in a good college.
8th July 2019, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 2 this year.am I eligible to join in diploma in agriculture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?