2nd December 2020, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan for studying Diploma in Architecture Engineering in ACN College of Polytechnic?

Respected Sir, I am planning to do Diploma in Architecture Engineering course from ACN College of Polytechnic. I want to know how I can get an education loan for this Diploma course of this institute? Please tell me immediately.

3rd December 2020, 03:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan for studying Diploma in Architecture Engineering in ACN College of Polytechnic?

Term.loan granted to Indian National for persuing higher education in India or abroad, where admission has been secured....

Easy availability of loan upto 7 lacs..

For amount above 7 lacs collateral security is required...

Rate of interest charged by bank is less...
BAnks include
SBI bank
HDFC Bank
AXIS bank.etc
3rd December 2020, 09:57 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get an education loan for studying Diploma in Architecture Engineering in ACN College of Polytechnic?

Procedure to get an education loan for studying Diploma in Architecture Engineering in ACN College of Polytechnic can be seen below.

Once admission procedure is done , you can visit any bank and ask for education loan.

If you are eligible than only fill application and attach all required documents.

Now submit Application and get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?