2nd December 2020, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Architecture Engineering in ACN College of Polytechnic?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to securing admission in ACN College of Polytechnic to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering course. I want to know what benefits I will get if I do this course from this institute?

3rd December 2020, 01:06 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Architecture Engineering in ACN College of Polytechnic?

Benefits :
Architecture engineering (Diploma) pass out students have plenty of options to choose from in terms of their career. One can choose from areas like interior designing, construction designing, teaching, assistant architect etc. in terms of their career.

To provide you a holistic view of the career prospects of the course we have tabled certain areas and the respective roles attached to the same where Diploma in Architecture Engineering pass outs can look for in terms of their career.
3rd December 2020, 03:14 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Architecture Engineering in ACN College of Polytechnic?

Benefit
Good placement facility
Proficiency in building design and drafting
Jobs include draftsperson, building designer CAD computer aided design
Technician
Building information modeler
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?