9th February 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan for studying Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice in SRRS Government Polytechnic Siricilla?

Respected Sir, I am planning to do Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice course from SRRS Government Polytechnic Siricilla. I want to know how I can get an education loan for this Diploma course of this institute? Please tell me immediately.

11th February 2021, 12:29 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan for studying Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice in SRRS Government Polytechnic Siricilla?

You would need to contact the bank from which you want to take education loan for studying Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice in SRRS Government Polytechnic Siricilla. You would need to submit all your xerox of educational documents, admit card of the college etc.
11th February 2021, 11:42 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get an education loan for studying Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice in SRRS Government Polytechnic Siricilla?

Procedure to get an education loan for studying Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice in SRRS Government Polytechnic Siricilla can be seen below.

After admission visit any bank with all your documents and ask for education loan.

If you met eligibility criteria than fill application form and attach all required documents.

Submit application to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?