9th February 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for each semester of Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice of SRRS Government Polytechnic Siricilla? Admission fee of this course?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in SRRS Government Polytechnic Siricilla for studying Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice course. I would like to know about the admission fee of this course. And also tell me about the fee for each semester. Thank you!

11th February 2021, 12:33 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice of SRRS Government Polytechnic Siricilla? Admission fee of this course?

The semester wise fee expenses and admission of of Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice of SRRS Government Polytechnic Siricilla is given below:-

Admission fee expenses:- Rs.5,000
Year I fee expenses:-Rs.13,900
Year II fee expenses:-Rs.13,900
Year III fee expenses:-RS.13,900
11th February 2021, 11:44 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice of SRRS Government Polytechnic Siricilla? Admission fee of this course?

The fee for each semester of Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice of SRRS Government Polytechnic Siricilla can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 34000.

You will pay Rs. 11000 per year for 3 years as tuition fee.

You will also pay Rs. 1000 as admission fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?