31st December 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan for studying Diploma in Ophthalmic Technical Assistant seats in Mangala College of Para Medical Sciences Mangalore?

Respected Sir, I am planning to do Diploma in Ophthalmic Technical Assistant course from Mangala College of Para Medical Sciences Mangalore. I want to know how can I get an education loan for this Diploma course of this institute? Please tell me immediately.

29th September 2022, 09:00 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan for studying Diploma in Ophthalmic Technical Assistant seats in Mangala College of Para Medical Sciences Mangalore?

Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

As, you qualified the entrance exam called,you will get Education loan for this course.
3rd October 2022, 12:22 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan for studying Diploma in Ophthalmic Technical Assistant seats in Mangala College of Para Medical Sciences Mangalore?

Yes, you will get an education loan.

Those candidates who have completed their 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

Duration of this course is 2 years.

You also have to appear in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?