31st December 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Ophthalmic Technical Assistant admission in Mangala College of Para Medical Sciences Mangalore?

Hi everyone, I need to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Mangala College of Para Medical Sciences Mangalore to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technical Assistant course. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

15th January 2020, 12:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Ophthalmic Technical Assistant admission in Mangala College of Para Medical Sciences Mangalore?

The required eligibility to secure a Diploma in Ophthalmic Technical Assistant admission in Mangala College of Para Medical Sciences Mangalore is that the candidate should have passed the 12th class with PCB subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Ophthalmic Technical Assistant is 50% and the duration of Diploma in Ophthalmic Technical Assistant is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?