7th June 2022, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I obtain a nice job with high salary in foreign country after Polytechnic?

Sir I am a plus two holder i have chosen polytechnic. But i am confused about after 3 year. Sir how can I obtain a nice job with high salary in foreign country after Polytechnic? I need your valuable advice to safe my future
and family.

8th June 2022, 02:34 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: How can I obtain a nice job with high salary in foreign country after Polytechnic?

Just with a polytechnic course you might not get a nice job with handsome salary in foreign country.
Personally I would like to suggest you to complete a degree course in the same stream you have completed your polytechnic course and this will definitely going to increase your chances to get selected among the best companies of foreign countries depending upon your skill.
9th June 2022, 01:05 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I obtain a nice job with high salary in foreign country after Polytechnic?

For getting a good job abroad needs hard and smart work.
You need reference for that who can forward your resume to the company so that the process becomes smooth.
Try learning english well as most of the countries have english as their mother language.
Search for the companies you want to apply for
Start sending them resume .
Begin the visa application procedure.
Know the country well where you want to work.
Start with small companies .
12th June 2022, 10:24 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

A diploma is a certificate or deed issued by an instructive establishment, for example, a school or college, that affirms that the beneficiary has effectively finished a specific course of study or presents a scholastic degree.

PowerGrid Executive Trainee (HR), Assistant Officer Trainee (Public Relations)

IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant-IV

Border Security Force Sub Inspector / Junior Engineer (Electrical), Sub Inspector (Works)

Currency Note Press Nasik Supervisor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?