28th June 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities of Foreign Languages courses? What will be the monthly salary after completing Foreign Language course?

hello
what is career in foreign languages?
If a person get job then what is
the monthly income??????????
please tell me about it
thanks

1st June 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities of Foreign Languages courses? What will be the monthly salary after completing Foreign Language course?

Can i do foreign language spanish with bcom correspondence ??
15th June 2015, 10:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities of Foreign Languages courses? What will be the monthly salary after completing Foreign Language course?

Foreign language is an evergreen sector where you can rise to great height in your career once you excel in this field. Translators of foreign language to native language and vice versa are in demand all the time. Many private as well as government bodies recruit such people. If you expertise in this field, you can also become ambassadors or accompany the brand ambassadors in abroad.
The monthly income depends on various factors among which your caliber and the place of occupation is of prime importance. Usually it can range from 20k to few lakhs per month.
9th November 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the opportunities in Goverment job for French language.
is there any exam that we need to give
3rd June 2016, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What is opportunity of Chinese language in government sector, plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?