3rd June 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course in India?

Dear Friends,
Can you tell me how can I do Diploma in Agriculture course after completing my 10th class? I like to study this course. Can you tell me about the scope of this course in India? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  2. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  3. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course?
  4. Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  6. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  8. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Southern India? Cost of Diploma in Agriculture course?
  9. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  11. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  12. What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?
  13. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  14. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  15. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  16. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  17. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  18. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
9th June 2015, 08:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course in India?

Candidate who have completed their 10th standard are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course. And to get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course, you have to appear for Diploma entrance test, which is conducted in your state by any university or education board. If you qualify in such exam, then you can get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course.

Scope of Diploma in Agriculture course :-
You cannot have good job opportunities with only qualification of Diploma, so, you should pursue Agricultural engineering course to improve your job opportunities.
12th June 2015, 05:34 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course in India?

Diploma in Agriculture is good choice and the course is of 2 years. The course covers natural resource, soil conditions, agribusiness management, livestock and agricultural machinery. The degree programs prepare graduates for jobs related to the science and business of growing cash crops, raising farm animals and caring for natural resources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?