11th July 2021, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How to collect passed Diploma certificate?

I have passed Diploma in 2015 I have not gating certificate kindly suggest how get certificate. For certificate of Diploma course I have cleared in
July 2015 but not received or collected yet so how can I?

14th July 2021, 02:19 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to collect passed Diploma certificate?

To collect your passed Diploma certificate which you have passed in 2015 for that you need to contact your institute/college. There must be some reason for the delay, it might be possible due to documentation error you may have faced this issue. I would suggest you visit your institute administration office and mention the exact year you have passed the diploma and they help you further and will also tell you the reason for the delay.
15th July 2021, 03:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Generally, after 6-12 months from the date of your result was declared, you can apply for a completion certificate of Diploma. You have to go to your Diploma Institute and ask for a Certification of the Diploma.
15th July 2021, 06:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to collect passed Diploma certificate:-

Student becomes eligible for the issue of diploma certificate after a lapse of three months after the announcement of provisional result. A indent form has to be filled giving all the details of appearance duly signed by the principal and sent to security, Board of Technical examination for needful action.
15th July 2021, 07:27 PM
periwinkle09876

To collect your past diploma certificate you have to concerned with the office clerk of your college from where you have passed your diploma and they will ask some details such as name, roll number.
After confirming your identity they will ask you to post the diploma certificate at your correspondence address or you can also go personally and collect the certificate from the office of your college.
17th July 2021, 08:51 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to collect passed Diploma certificate:-

You have to visit your Polytechnic and ask the details to collect the certificate in your department or in the administrative office.

There must be some forms to be filled up for the same.
But for exact details you have to check with your polytechnic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?