20th June 2021, 06:40 PM
Primahi

Can I collect my Diploma certificate now after 2 years of clearing backlogs?

I have joined diploma in 2012 in first sem I have 3 backlogs, now i have cleared all exams in 2019, can I take now diploma completed certificate??

22nd June 2021, 08:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I collect my Diploma certificate now after 2 years of clearing backlogs?

°°° Of course, you can collect your diploma certificate after clearing all your backlogs.
The simple procedure to collect your certificate is to collect it from the office of your college from where you passed your diploma.
You have to contact the office of your school are you can directly visit the college to collect it.
And if you do not want to visit to the office of your college then it would be better to contact them through phone and ask them for the certificate and send it to you by speed post.
There is another way to collect it and it is by writing an application to the principal of your college, mentioning the need of the diploma certificate and send it to you by speed post and ask them for the fees of sending to you by speed post and this is how they will send you the letter back giving information of collecting your diploma certificate.
However, best thing would be to visit personally to the office of your college and ask them to give you the diploma certificate because sometimes you have to signature while collecting it.
13th July 2021, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I collect my Diploma certificate now after 2 years of clearing backlogs?

How can i get my course completion certificate in online
My bach is 2017 to 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?