7th February 2022, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in automobile after completing ITI course?

Hi 🙏 I want to know how to do diploma in automobile and what percentage should it requires to get admission in diploma collage and. Where is diploma collage to do I have done moter mechanical vehicle of 2 year in ITI so just tell me the next step please
I am so excited to read your answer so please answer my questions

8th February 2022, 04:52 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do diploma in automobile after completing ITI course?

After completing ITI you will have to appear in Lateral entry Test ( LEET ) to take direct admission in diploma.
On the basis of your rank in ( LEET)you will get seat in a polytechnic college.
Normally, diploma is of 3 years, but you will get admission in diploma 2nd year, so your diploma will be of two years only, instead of three
After completing diploma you must have at least 60% marks and should not have any backlog pending in diploma.
After completion of diploma you will have to appear in Lateral Entry Test ( LEET)to take direct admission in BTech 2nd year.
8th February 2022, 10:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to do diploma in automobile after completing ITI course:-

Yes, you are eligible for doing diploma.

Diploma course having an ITI I will add value for apprenticeship jobs.

You will also eligible for railway loco pilot jobs.
11th February 2022, 08:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To do a Diploma in Automobile a candidate must have passed class 10th with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. A candidate must have studied Science and English in the qualifying examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit and there is no age limit to apply for this course. Some of the colleges from where you can do this course are given below.

1. Dev Bhoomi Group Institutions
2. Lovely Professional University
3. Aryabhatta Knowledge University
4. Integral University
5. Sanskriti University
6. PGP Polytechnic College
7. Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University
13th February 2022, 07:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How to do a diploma in automobiles after completing the ITI Course?

After the ITI course, the student can pursue a diploma course through lateral entry, which will take three years to complete.

The second step is to sit for JEE Advanced after completing the Diploma course, after which the student is eligible to get admission in the IITs.

The duration of the course is 1 to 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?