7th June 2022, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How to do Distance or part time PG diploma of perfumery?

Hi I have completed my BSc chemistry from Mumbai University. Now I want to apply for PG diploma course of perfumery from Mumbai University. Since I am already working with fragrance company I want to apply for distance learning or part time learning course for same diploma. Please guide me what should I do?

12th June 2022, 01:00 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Distance or part time PG diploma of perfumery?

Those who have completed bachelor's degree with chemistry as one of the major subject or B.pharma or B.tech from any recognised university are eligible for the course.
It's a 2 year full time course.
Admission is based on entrance / aptitude test .
The total fees of the course is around INR 1.28 lacs it varies depending on the college.
For application purpose one can fill the form online through their official website.
15th June 2022, 12:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Distance or part time PG diploma of perfumery?

Candidates need to submit their application for the respective courses.
The admission committee will shortlist the application based on the qualifying marks and merit list will be published.
Accordingly, candidates have to visit the college and complete the admission process which includes document verification and fee payment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?