16th April 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Hello expert,
I am student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication.I want admission in IIT Mumbai after my diploma of 3 years,yet I am in 4th sem.which entrance exams is needed to get admission in IIT after diploma.how much should I score in my diploma 3rd year to be alligibel for entrance exams.
So I request you to guide me.its all about my future.

Your faithful

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  2. Which course I can go next after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  3. How to get into IIT after completing Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  4. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  6. Is it possible for any polytechnic students to go for IIT after completion of electronics and telecommunication course?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech Petroleum after completion of Diploma Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  10. What is the cut off marks asked after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 74% for getting admission for B.Tech?
  11. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. Process of getting admission in IITs after completing diploma?
  13. How to study Electronics in IIT/NIT for a candidate after completion of Diploma in Embedded Systems?
  14. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course?
  17. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Can I get admission in B.E in IIT college after diploma in Electronics Telecommunication? What is the procedure for admission?
16th April 2016, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

To get admission for pursuing B.Tech course in IIT after completion of your Diploma course, you must have to appear in JEE Main and Advanced examination. Your JEE Main examination marks and rank will not be considered for admission in NIT's but, you can get admission in IIT through JEE Advance examination. Candidates who have qualified and secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. So, by qualifying JEE Advanced examination, you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in IIT.
16th April 2016, 11:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

IITs offer admission to diploma holders through JEE Advanced. Only first year admission is possible through JEE Main which requires PCM stream class 12th qualification or a diploma in engineering.

Hence, if you are looking for admission in first year of B.Tech in IIT and NIT then apply for JEE Main and Advanced.
17th April 2016, 04:37 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in IITs as they do not entertain Diploma holders to get admission via any entrance examination. You can however opt for admission in some other Engineering colleges by appearing in entrance examinations like LEET/JELET, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?