26th February 2016, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

How to get application form for JEEP 2016? How to prepare for the entrance?

I want to get admission in the government polytechnic college this year. I want to know how can i get application form for the JEEP 2016 entrance test. Also tell me how should i prepare for the entrance test on my own?

4th June 2017, 05:42 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get application form for JEEP 2016? How to prepare for the entrance?

Candidates can get application form JEEP through offline mode, it can be obtained from polytechnic institutes situated in Uttarakhand also they can but it from UBTER Office.
For general category candidates, application form will cost Rs 800 and for SC/ST candidates it will cost Rs 500.

Eligibility Criteria for JEEP:
>candidates must have complete have completed their high school or its equivalent with at least 35% marks from a recognized board.
>There is no age limit to apply for JEEP.

Syllabus:
The syllabus will contain the topics from your Class 9th and 10th.
So you need to go through your class 9 and class 10 text books thoroughly for your betterment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?