11th February 2015, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job after completing diploma course?

Sir,

I have completed three year diploma in electrical engineering with 63% marks. Now i want a job so what i should be doing for this purpose?

Sir if there are possibility of career after diploma please explain it also. Thanks

11th February 2015, 09:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing diploma course?

After completion of Diploma in Engineering you can apply for various jobs in Government and Private companies. For Government jobs you have to clear written exam and interview for getting the job. There are many Public Sector Companies like NTPC, GAIL, BHEL, SAIL, Coal India etc which recruits Diploma holders for various posts.

You can apply for job in various private companies in India and you can get job by cracking the interview. You can apply for job through various job portals or if you have reference you can directly forward you resume and face the interview. If you perform good in the interview you will definitely get a job.
11th April 2015, 05:40 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: How to get a job after completing diploma course?

Plenty of PSUs and govt departments issues notification for vacancies for JE post. You need to check the employment news and/or various job websites. The PSUs or central or state govt departments conducts written tests followed by interview and then selection. Being a JE Electrical you will have several vacancies. Apply for them.Keep yourself updated.Jobs will not come to you.You need to be aware of vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?