4th July 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Accounting Management seats are available in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?

Sir, can I know that how many seats are there in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow for Diploma in Accounting Management course? I am interested to do this course so I want to know about it’s seats availability. Please tell me immediately. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow? -- [New]
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  3. Can I get any government college after scoring 6160 rank in UPTU?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  5. Which college can I get in B.Tech after scoring UPTU rank of 11032 in girls?
  6. Which government college can i get after scoring 241 rank in general and 81 in girls in UPSEE MBA exam
  7. Can I get a chance to get into government college after scoring 10305 rank?
  8. Can I get a government college in CS branch after scoring 9000 in UPSEE?
  9. Will I get any government college after scoring general rank of 39520 in UPTU and 2245 in SC?
  10. Can I get a government college after scoring 36516 rank in UPTU?
  11. Will I be able to get government college of UPTU? I have scored 5326 rank in SC category
  12. Can I get a government college after scoring 89336 rank?
  13. Which college will be allotted for me after scoring 1421 in UPTU
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 27394 rank in GBTU?
  15. Best government biotech colleges that I can get after scoring 5015 in UPSEE
  16. Can I get a government college after scoring 7977 in UPTU
  17. Can I get admission in government colleges for MBA after scoring 196 in UPSEE in SC category?
  18. Names of private colleges and branches which I can get after scoring 28551 rank in UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
7th May 2019, 03:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Accounting Management seats are available in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?

The total number of Diploma in Accounting Management seats are available in the Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow is 60.

Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

3rd Floor, Hi-Tech Plaza, Behind Basant Cinema, Lalbagh
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?